Bible advice for Christian teens
Here are some articles for Christian teens that try to promote Christian values and morals while teaching life-skills.
To worldy teens who know little about leading a good moral life or keeping godly values, some of this may seem strange. But to Christian teens who want to grow into responsible Christian adults, many of these articles will inform and encourage you.
How God rescued Cassie from depression, cutting, anorexia
Look better — feel better
teens: Easy ways to lose weight!
(Just change a few bad habits!)
ways to lose weight
(Three strange weight-loss ideas that Adam and Eve wouldn't have needed!)
to become popular!
(It's not difficult if you know the right way!)
girls and short guys …
(Some secrets about why height doesn't matter.)
When should it happen and is it good or
(Remember that everyone goes through it!)
Here are some tips that may help!
- 7 ways to make your day happier!
can be a problem even for Christian
(Who gets it and what to do about it.)
Controversial topics for Christian teens
Michael Jackson: He
almost had it all.
(Also hear the call to 911 asking for medical help.)
- Have humans really evolved from apes?
- Sexting kills
- Did John Lennon sell his soul to the Devil?
- Safe sex is not safe!
- Cyber-bullying: What teens don't know
- Latest “missing link” turns out to be just a dead animal
Why should I do
(Check to see if you are in the category that needs to do it!)
- What's wrong with teenage smoking?
- Links to anti-global warming videos and articles
- Train surfing: See the world while you lose your limbs
- Is it OK to play guitars in church?
can I write an evolution assignment?
(When I don't believe in evolution!)
- What should Christian teens believe about creation science?
Avoid being an uncool Christian teen
- Teen tattoos: Why so many Christian teens avoid them!
(The hidden dangers of owning uncool holes.)
Is it ever right to have one?
(And why do Christians oppose it?)
(How to get rid of it!)
- Alcohol and Christian teens don't mix!
- Drugs: Why many teens are now fighting them!
Cool topics for Christian teens
your watch as a compass!
(Find your way if ever you get lost.)
- How do you explain the Bermuda Triangle mystery?
- How to tell time from the sun without a clock or wrist-watch!
- How are UFO pictures faked?
some cool new words!
(How many of these do you know?)
to make friends!
(Helpful hints that work!)
- How to persuade and influence people!
- 20 ways to be interesting!
- Review of Sunday School Musical.
Teens faith in Christ
- Karen Johnson's amazing final high school paper — written the day before she died in a car crash.
- Bryan's story: “How two girls helped change my life for the better.”
Life skills for Christian teens
- Peer pressure: Is it easier for Christians to resist it?
- Dealing with difficult people — the Broken Record technique
- Dealing with criticism — the Fogging technique
- Whatever happened to good manners?
- What do Christian teens mean when they say they are “born again”?
- Teens who go to church have less trouble and higher values.
- Teen heroes: Bullets, blazing houses, and speeding trains don't stop them.
- How to avoid being clumsy.
- How Christian teens can find employment.
- Voting in elections: How to find the best person to vote for.